Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Birthday Blogger

23 | Review of the Year:

  • First job in the clinical setting
  • Ran a PR half marathon
  • Celebrated my sister's marriage & her courageous move to Okinawa
  • Toured Niagara Falls
  • Moved half way across the country (ND to MA... road trip!)
  • Moved from a small town to the city
  • Visited Paul Revere & Robert Frost's place of residence
  • Moved in with my boyfriend (of 5 years) and am loving it! :)
  • Swam in the Atlantic Ocean for the first time
  • Ate lobster, oysters on the half shell, and a cannoli in the North End (another first) 
  • Went to my first Red Sox game
  • Hiked the Quechee Gorge
  • Started working in corporate health promotion
  • Enjoyed an Army Navy Football game in Philly (I enjoyed the Philly Cheesesteak too!)
  • Re-learned how to ice skate (in the Boston Common)
  • Made a lot of new friends
  • Met my little sister from Denmark (staying with my family in SD)
  • Drove through NYC
  • Spent quality time with my family
  • Found passion in my work
It has been a great year, I can't wait to see what this next year has to offer.  I am truly blessed and love my life!
oxox, Em








No comments:

Post a Comment