Thursday, March 14, 2013

FITNESS & FASHION | Nike Fuelband, Fitbit Flex, & Up by Jawbone

I love a good fitness gadget and these 3 are at the top of my list.  What an awesome constant motivator to move and exercise.  If you always have a competitive nature like myself, you will constantly be pushing yourself to do more.  Other than being competitive, I am super analytic.  I love numbers, charts, graphs and visuals, and these devices will give me just that.  I personally love Nike gadgets, but the other 2 can do a few things that the Nike Fuelband can't, such as track your sleep/quality of sleep and food intake.  The Up will even go so far as to help you take the perfect power nap.  It has a silent vibration wake alarm that if you set for 25 minutes, will wake you 25 minutes after you actually fall asleep!  Overall, these cool gadgets will get you set on the right page when you need to be.  What do you think?  The next hot thing, or completely overrated?
Nike Fuel band ($149)

Fitbit Flex ($99.95)

Up by Jawbone ($129.99)

No comments:

Post a Comment